Monday, February 18, 2013

Here's the skinny

Alright, it's been a crazy couple of weeks with Valentine's Day and what not, PLUS Eli and I never found a weight training circuit that really worked for us. After cardio, we spent ten minutes just figuring out what to do next! Granted, I like working my legs (squats are my favorite!) and he loves working his triceps (which I hate with a passion). We've also had a hard time figuring out leg workouts for him to do with his bad knee, so we've basically been pussyfooting around after the cardio. Those nights are over, tonight we are going to start the workouts given with the P90X! I'm a little scared, I can't lie. I'm a big pansy when it comes to anything to do with my arms. This weekend we took our measurements and our "before" pictures, and we will re-measure in a month (probably around March 15). I'm making it a goal to post a couple times a week because I really feel like having a blog/journal/etc to hold you accountable helps! If I have my workout buddy AND a journal, well, I'll be unstoppable. ;D

T

No comments:

Post a Comment